Membership in the K-State Flying Club is open to the public.
The process for applying to the club is:
- Read and become familiar with our Bylaws and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Take an image of your driver’s license and the front of your Pilot Certificate if you have one. (Both in the same image)
- Take an image of the rear of your Pilot Certificate if you have one.
- Take an image of your DMV driving record from the state your license is issued.
- Complete the application form below.
- The Board of Directors will review the information provided and determine eligibility.
- If approved, the Vice President (or designee) will contact you within a few business days to arrange a meeting time for an orientation and completion of the new member intake process. Bring a check (or cash) for $660 ($600 Share of Stock + $60 non-refundable Admin fee). We cannot accept Paypal for the Share of Stock purchase.
Carefully taken smartphone photos can be used for submitting the required images. Please note the maximum allowed image size is 2 MB, and maximum .pdf size is 8 MB. You’ll need to re-size images that are too large. If you’re using Android or iOS device, the CamScanner app may make the process easier.
NOTE: If you fail to follow the process and include the necessary documents your application to the club will be denied.
TIP: If you don’t get a confirmation screen, your application was not accepted. Please fix errors and try again.
If you don’t get a reply from a club member within 48 hours, please contact us.