Membership in the K-State Flying Club is open to the public.
The process for applying to the club is:
- Read and become familiar with our Bylaws and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Take a photo of your driver’s license.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your Pilot Certificate and medical certificate if you have them.
- Take a photo of your DMV driving record from the state your license is issued.
- Complete the application form below.
- The Board of Directors will review the information provided and determine eligibility.
- If approved, the Vice President (or designee) will contact you within a few business days to arrange a meeting time for an orientation and completion of the new member intake process. Bring a check (or cash) for $660 ($600 Share of Stock + $60 non-refundable Admin fee). Alternately, you may pay using PayPal, Venmo or Credit/Debit cards by clicking to this page. DO NOT send payment until you complete the orientation process.
Carefully taken smartphone photos can be used for submitting the required images. Please note the maximum allowed image size is 2 MB, and maximum .pdf size is 8 MB. You’ll need to re-size images that are too large. If you’re using Android or iOS device, the CamScanner app may make the process easier.
NOTE: If you fail to follow the process and include the necessary documents your application to the club will be discarded.
TIP: If you don’t get a confirmation screen, your application was not accepted. Please fix errors and try again.
If you don’t get a reply from a club member within 48 hours, please contact us.