Membership in the K-State Flying Club is open to the public.
The process for applying to the club is:
- Read and become familiar with our Bylaws and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Scan and save an image of your driver’s license and the front of your Pilot Certificate (if applicable).
- Scan and save an image of the rear of your Pilot Certificate (if applicable).
- Scan and save an image of your DMV driving record from the state your license is issued.
- Complete the application below.
- The Board of Directors will review the information provided and determine eligibility.
- The Vice President (or designee) will contact you within a few business days to arrange a meeting time for an orientation and completion of the new member intake process. Bring a check (or cash) for $660 ($600 Share of Stock + $60 non-refundable Admin fee). We cannot accept Paypal payments for the Share of Stock purchase.
The application can be completed using most smartphones. Carefully taken photos can be used for submitting the required images. Please note the maximum allowed image size is 2 MB, and maximum .pdf size is 8 MB. You’ll need to re-size images that are too large. If you’re using Android or iOS device, we recommend downloading the CamScanner app. It uses your camera to produce scanner-quality images.
TIP: If you don’t get a confirmation screen, your application was not accepted. Please fix errors and try again.
If you don’t get a reply from a club member within 48 hours, please contact us.